Does anyone know the number of user votes needed to move a 'Suggestion' ticket on https://jira.atlassian.com/ from one status (like Gathering Interest) to the next status (Reviewing)?
I was able to click on the 'View Workflow' button below the Status field in a Jira 'Suggestion' issue type ticket to see the list of statuses:
- Gathering Interest
- Reviewing
- Under Consideration
- Future Consideration
- Not Being Considered
- In Progress
- Waiting for Released
- Closed
Examples:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4349
(338 votes, Under Consideration). - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-28115
(175 votes, Gathering Interest).
I wonder if creating new groups on Atlassian Community for different Atlassian products can help people find useful Suggestion tickets and vote for them so that they can be reviewed sooner by Atlassian and then hopefully implemented.
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate group to ask this question. I hope someone from the Atlassian Team can answer this or point me to the right group. Please let me know. Thank you!