Trello community I need your help
How can I change the Card status to open or in progress because this card in NOT DONE
Hi @Gerry H ,
Welcome to the community!
In this case, you can use multiple labels and butler rules!
also check out this article
https://blog.trello.com/7-ways-to-track-tasks-in-trello
Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal I still cant change it to open or not done - any other suggestion?
You can create 3 more label names todo, in progress, done, or any name you want and use butler rules to change the label accordingly and it will also visible without opening the card!
Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal yes I understand the logic set with Butler, and I've been using it like displayed, thankyou
but my question is the Card Status: Done - in the first image - how can I change this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.