As today is my very last day at work for 2020, I want to properly close out on what has been a very special year - always nice to end with a statement that may still go down as a candidate for understatement of the year.
But let's close it with a happy face (or a couple) !

It's been a great pleasure to participate in this pilot over the last couple of weeks. Not to mention being an active member of this amazing community.
A big thank you to all of you out there: the community team, fellow community leaders, but essentially every single one of you who's contributing to the positive, knowledge sharing, fun and social place this community really is!
Thank you for the kudos given and received, the insightful discussions, the open and honest feedback, the crazy tips and tricks, the original answers and the interesting questions!
Although I'm quite sure I'll be popping in now and then over the coming days, to each and every one of you my very best wishes! Enjoy the holidays, a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Walter