I have already connected Sourcetree with my Atlassian Account on which two of my repositories are located. From time to time Sourcetree prompts me to type in my Atlassian credentials to verify that I am me. Since the last time this happend Sourcetree does not accept my Atlassian credentials anymore. Even after changing my Atlassian password I'm still not able to connect. Is this a well known issue or am I the only one facing it?Regards
I am facing similar issues. I am stuck in adding GitHub account in source tree 4.0 on Mac Big Sur.
I have a similar issue. When login appears never accept a right password, recently created in Atlassian (I can get into Bitbucket with that).
Yesterday to do a "Pull", works only when I create my account Tools/Options/Authentication (ok, it was something I have to do first... or not?).
But today, not works for another pull.
I have to "Delete" this account and create again, then it works. I don't know by tomorrow what happens.
Therefore yahoo emails have an easy option to recover the password of your Yahoo email, in other words, it is called the forgot yahoo password recovery process.
I'm facing a similar issue. Unable to add an acct. on MacOS Catalina although I'm using SourceTree on Windows just fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.