I need to be able to call out a day and time on a card for when it should move to the top of a list. This is different than the due date, which I'll need to use for something else. I would one set this up!?
Hi @Max Losee ,
You can use butler rules! That's the best option to automate things!
https://help.trello.com/article/1198-an-intro-to-butler
https://blog.trello.com/five-easy-butler-rules
@Max Losee I am using my Test Board and Trigger Master for the solution :
On Test Board
when custom field "CFDate" is set, copy the card to the bottom of list "TOL Trigger" on board "Trigger Master" and link the cards together, find a card with link "{copycardlink}", and set due on the date in custom field "CFDate"
On Trigger Master
the moment a card in list "TOL Trigger" is due, for each card linked in the attachments, move the card to the top of list "🔥 Hot" on board "Test Board"
Tested it. Seems to work as you wanted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.