Hi Community!
My name is Avni and I'm a Product Manager on Confluence here at Atlassian. In this video, I'll give you a step by step walk-through of how to create, share, and promote a template in Confluence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOLeoajQ7OI
To see all Confluence templates, click here.
@Avni Barman this really useful - short videos with limited scope help. I was creating a template for a client yesterday - I'll send a link to this so they can try and create the next one (they are just moving from word to Confluence).
Great post that covers the basics of creating a template.
@Avni Barman This was short, sweet and very to the point and helpful! thanks!
How about a simple "Create" button from the Templates page? Seems convoluted nav and language to think about "content" under space settings to create a template
Would be more accessibility friendly to have a transcript of the video available...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.