Was anyone here at this past February's Government Symposium?
Here was my view, and as one of the only photos I took, I'm reminded of how delicious the food was at the buffet... I'll certainly miss the opportunity to walk around and meeting other people who are also using Atlassian products. One of my first Atlassian events was back when the symposium was in the Ronald Reagan Center and about a hundred attendees.
We've heard a lot about FedRAMP and the compliance work that Atlassian is doing in that area. I'm hoping we hear more updates. Currently this is the roadmap: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?category=compliance&status=future&enterprise=
Finally: make sure to register for the Government Symposium, happening online Feb 23-25! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Government/Team-Tour-Government-Symposium-Save-the-Date/ba-p/1558984
Hi @carolyn french - I was there and some others from my team. I've registered for the virtual next year as well.
I'm interested in how the change to all Data Center will be impacting the federal agencies with on-prem instances. See you online!
See you there (again), and happy holidays @Tanya C !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.