Hi there,
I'm using Crowd 4.2.2 for my organization.
Right now when I am accessing Crowd via crowd.base.url (http://localhost:<portno>/crowd/), I'm seeing the reset password link as "Forgot your password?"
Is it possible to change this to "Reset your password?". If so, where can I do this? I've been looking in crowd-webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml to see if that leads me anywhere but I'm guessing this will be coded in one of the jars somewhere.
The reason why I'm asking is because for new users joining the organization, we give them access to Crowd via LDAP, but at this point we dont reset their password. Instead, we give them the crowd url so that they can reset their password themselves by inputting their user ID and email address. In this case, "Forgot your password?" doesnt really make sense because they dont have a password at this point, they just want to reset it. I know I'm being pedantic, but this caused some confusion in the past. By changing it to "Reset your password", to me it makes more sense without having to change the process too much.
If this is not easily possible, what other ways can I explore to achieve what I'm aiming for (apart from resetting the user password myself via my admin account using the portal or via restapi, and sending the password to the user - which I want to avoid).
Thanks!
J