HI - I see similar questions asked and answered but when the key part of my question was asked by a user (in follow up to a response), it went unanswered. I love Trello by the way. I started using it at work (Account A) and realized I had a bunch of ways to use it at home too, so my work account has both company-related boards and non-work (household) boards. I am going to create a new Altassian account (Account
and transfer my personal boards there - using the stated workflow of granting admin access then removing the other account. HOWEVER, I'm very concerned by this warning on Trello Help page (under "How to Transfer Boards to a New Account"): "The transfer tool does not make a copy of your boards. Do not delete the boards on the original account. " This seems to strongly imply that if I ever left my company and wanted to delete Account A, if I did, I would kill the boards I'm using on Account B. Please confirm if that is true, and let us know if Trello plans to remedy this with a full transfer solution, or full copy solution of some kind. Thank you!