All the cards on my boards have shrunk in size and are very small and very hard to use. I need to figure out how to get them back to the original size.
You probably zoomed your browser.
To fix this in Chrome on a Mac, you'd go to the Mac menu bar and choose "View->Full Size".
I'm not sure how to do it in other browser/OSs.
Hi @Jessica Greene-Taub ,
Welcome to the community!
I think you are using it on a mobile device!
If you are using a mobile device, when you open a board you get a "+" button on the bottom-right corner. Just click on the button and the board will be much more visible!
Hi. Thanks for replying. This is on windows 10 pc.
If you can provide a screenshot that will much more informational in this case!
Or
you can use shortcuts
Ctrl+0 (control plus zero) - Reset to Actual size
Ctrl+= (control plus equal sign) - For zoom In
Ctrl+- (control plus minus sign) - For zoom out
Thanks! I think the problem was with the Microsoft app. I just reinstalled it and it seems to be working fine now. Also I was not having a problem going directly through website. Anyway all is good now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.