Think I got more than 5 likes since the pilot
How do I get this one?
I have the same question. I think it might have to be 5 like by people in the kudos pilot. I am going to test this out by giving you a like now and hopefully 4 others will as well.
@Brant Schroeder is correct, you have to get 5 likes from people in the pilot. I clicked like also! Let me know if that works?
How come I feel like this will become a like fest
Here, have a like on the house. *Clicks like*
@Monique vdB
do I need to have the likes in a new post or do likes in commenst also count?
currently, I have
3 post likes in this post
3 comment likes here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Current-active-challenges/td-p/1524991
2 here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Atlassian-Community-Kudos-Survey/td-p/1551011
+ more than 5 in other posts in this pilot group.
So it should be working?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.