Hi all,
So I had butler tasks set up so that whenever a list on card was marked complete all labels were removed from the card, and then the green label is added. Simple, right?
Well it was at first. It worked just fine, and now all of a sudden it doesn't. Now it removes the label, adds the green, and then removes it again for some reason. This happens on all of my cards now, even though I never edited those operations.
I've looked through my tasks a dozen times now, and I am 99% positive that I didn't screw anything up. It is such a simple command, and I know that it is in the right order. Remove labels -> Add green. So why does the green label get removed again?
Any help would be appreciated, I have to propose this today at a company meeting and I really need it working!
Thank you!