Started the technical sales track - advice welcome
Hi @Brent Loveless,
Welcome to the Community!
I'd recommend check out some of the information in this post here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Atlassian-Sales-Professional-Acredition/qaq-p/790262
I think a lot of what you will be looking to do is outlined there.
I'd also browse through the Training & Certification collection for additional information.
I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
Hello and Welcome, Brent!
We are glad you are here!!
@Brent Loveless Welcome to the Community!
Nothing Works
I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Still, Zero
This is the biggest waste of my time than Daylight Savings Time
Hi Steven,
I'd love to try and help you out. Could you be a little more specific about what product you are trying to install and also what errors you might be receiving that are preventing you from getting things to work?
Thanks!
Thanks Jimmy,
I can't log in through the app. I enter my credentials, it begins to actuate screen changes only to land at the beginning screen. I Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Same results!! I'm doing all of this from Smartphone.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.