I use Araxis Merge as diff tool. Everytime I start SourceTree client I need to set Araxis merge as diff tool from Tools menu of SourceTree, I just want to get rid of it. Is there any way to set it permenantly?
I tried setting it in source tree config file but this didn't work for me.
is it possible?
What do you have set for the option "Allow SourceTree to modify your global Git and Mercurial config files"? (Options > General)
"Allow SourceTree to modify your global Git and Mercurial config files" this option is checked in source tree. and over there I have given Full name and Email address.
Isn't this has any solution?
We probably need to make this clearer in SourceTree. If you don't allow SourceTree to modify your global Git/Hg config (specified in the 'General' tab of your prefs) then you can't set a diff tool. Just change that option and it should work.
Cheers
this checkbox is checked it means it is allowed right? but still I need to set it always.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.