Are their thoughts on the Boston Aug Hosting one? I see other AUGs hosting virtual events and as it seems we will be virtual for another 6 or so months maybe something for us to consider.
Hi, Clark. There have been 2 or 3 virtual Boston ACE meetings so far this fall. And there's a new Slack group, too. Try the "Contact Host" button on the Boston ACE page to make sure you're on the mailing list.
-dave [ALM Works]
Hi Clark,
The Boston leaders have done a couple virtual events. I'd guess they're planning more.
Make sure you're registered as a member of the Boston group here so you're on the mailing list
https://ace.atlassian.com/boston/
-Josh
@Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ +++
@Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ I just submitted a form requesting I be added to the mailing list!
I just registered as well. Sorry I missed the last event.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.