Hi,
crucible is unable to open (or find?) the keystore file. I observed the following:
- documentation claims that crucible seeks in
FISHEYE_INST for the given keystore file name - Crucible admin section -> System Info dsiplays that the env vars
FISHEYE_INST and FISHEYE_HOME are mixed up, in my case they read the following:However, when I check the content of the above mentioned directories I can confirm that
\Crucible contains the installation and F:\CRUCIBLE_HOME contains crucible data ("home"), so really only the env vars are mixed up - this makes me question where crucible will actually seek for the keystore file
- therefore I put the keystore file in both directories
- using keytool -list -keystore <mykeystorefilename> -v lists a single entry with the alias "fisheye"
When I enter all information into the Crucible admin section -> Server -> SSL config as stated in the Crucible documentation I keep getting the above mentioned error that my keystore password is invalid.
I can confirm it is not.
It is to be mentioned that I do not use DNS but a private IP to access crucible.
This is about Atlassian FishEye analysis with Crucible code review. (Version:4.3.0 Build:20170119092650 2017-01-19)
Any help is appreciated,
thanks,
Tim