The error I receive is
upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure
yeah, its annoying, join the club. 2nd time in a week
Hi @Cheryl Cantin ,
Welcome to the community!
There is an outage at the moment!
Please check the status of Trello HERE
The engineering team is actively investigating and working to bring Trello back up as quickly as possible.
It will be fixed soon!
Hi @Brooke Raver ,
I already know this, but thanks
Thank you. The error is not the red connectivity box in the upper right corner though, I have been getting that for weeks but is still allowed me to access Trello fine. But this morning it gives me a full error.
So I just wanted to make sure that your engineering team is aware of this 2nd issue as well as the other one.
Trello is facing some problems for the last few days but it was too small and happening with some users. Currently as I have told there was an outage at this moment!
Just Keep you eye on the status of Trello HERE
yes they told me that too. I just wanted them to know there are many different issues at one time happening. Not just one incident. Thank you
The Trello service is available again!
Have a good day!
This instance, they've declared sorted.https://trello.status.atlassian.com/incidents/bxynx01k4ps1You can keep track if you suspect an outage in future athttps://trello.status.atlassian.com/incidents/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.