Is anyone else experiencing issues with connection to Trello today?
I got forced to link my Atlassian account and lost access to all my boards. Not ideal considering I have urgent projects to deal with today...
So yeah, can't connect to Trello and no access to boards
I am unable to connect today as well.
yeh, there are reports of problems on here https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
também estamos com problema no trello hoje, além da recorrente lentidão
Hi @Michelle Rhodes @Grace Kennedy @Mike Chase ,
as @Dan Ivory told there is some issue!
Please check the status HERE
The engineering team is still actively investigating and working to bring Trello back up as quickly as possible.
Hi @abigail mattos damazio @Michelle Rhodes @Dan Ivory @Grace Kennedy
The Trello service is available again!
Have a good day!
Thanks all, normal service appears to have resumed once again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.