Since it was failing for me and other users, can you send some link where we can manually reopen the survey?
Hi @Alexander Pappert ,
You can ask for the link from Atlassian Team!
@Alexander Pappert when you say that it's "failing" for you and other users, can you describe what this means? I'd love to know more so that I can fix the issue for other people trying to take the survey.
@Test User KL
still failing at p4,see example
You have to Rank them and you can't Rank all of them to Rank 1!
Give the Ranking accordingly!
@Soumyadeep Mandal
ah, so I can only give the numer 1to5 only 1 time
thougt I could give the value 5 to 2 answers
Ah yes I understand now. So the reason why this is failing is because each row cannot have the same value. Google Forms doesn't have a great way to indicate ranked items. So for each row, they need to have a unique value, they cannot have the same "1" value. Does this make sense?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.