{ "message": "Board must be in a team — specify an idOrganization"}
I'm also a newbie!
I couldn't set up a new team as I was already invited to one. I then logged into Trello on my PC, rather than my phone or Chromebook, and only then did I have the option to set up a team (not inviting anyone to it) so that I could set up boards for my own use. I've just checked on my phone and now have access to the team where I have been invited and the one that I have just set up for my own use.
Hope that helps?
There is a limitation to create a board in a day/total. You should go back to your trello account and delete some of unnecessary boards. So your problem will be solved. Have a good learning! @alex alex @Emkie
thank you bro
thank you
Thank you a lot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.