I have been always looking around for something new! It's obvious that I have found a lot of resources from where a person can learn a lot of things!
Last week I found some online courses from which everyone can learn and even can also get a valuable certificate on passing/completion!
Here are those courses listed below:
These courses are from Coursera and I hope everyone will enjoy learning these courses!
Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal
Thanks for sharing
Regards
What exactly are these courses? Unfortunately, you have provided too little information about the course.I know this. After all, I know Cisco Systems well because I took that certification exam many times until I managed to pass it. After that, I took a SPOTO course, and after their help, everything got much clearer, and that's how I died. Now, I am working and solving problems like these all the time. I learned a lot on the job too. That exam is challenging for a reason, and being honest, I don't really think that I would be able to do it if there was no help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.