I have several custom fields with different important milestone dates and have set the earliest one as the first due date. Is it possible to create a rule that will allow the initial due date to automatically change over to the next upcoming custom field date, and therefore set a new due date? In order words, I want to create a rule such that when a date set in a custom field is reached, it will trigger an automatic update of the due date to the a date I put in another custom field. It would essentially look something like this, but I couldn't make sense of the current rule options to make this happen:
Rule1
Trigger: One day after ["Custom Field date 1"] at [8:00 am]
Action: Set due date to ["Custom Field Date 2"]
Rule 2
Trigger: One day after ["Custom Field date 2"] at [8:00 am]
Action: Set due date to ["Custom Field Date 3"]
Etc....
Thanks so much!