I have created lists for following up with clients. For example, First Monday of the Month, Second Monday of the Month, etc. I have also created a rule so that all cards moved into the "First Monday of the Month" list go on my calendar on the first Monday of the month. Unfortunately I had already imported my cards to the board, so the rule won't add the due date to the existing cards. I have over 600 cards in my board and don't want to manually add the due dates. I have a few questions for the community:
Is there a way to apply the rule, or rewrite the rule so that it applies, to cards already existing in a specific list?
Additionally, is there a way to put this on repeat so that cards in the "First Monday of the Month" list show up on the first Monday of every month?
Thank you in advance for the help!