I am fairly sure I have met the requirements of this challenge but it never is awarded. Has anyone received this?
Requirements:
I would also like to know if anyone has received this.
Also have an eye on this
Hi @Deepanshu Natani ,
I think the badge is still not working!
so you have to make 25 comments & 25 likes, right?
AND
@Alexander Pappert ,
Yes,
comment on 25 articles/questions/discussions
like on 25 articles/questions/discussions
Thanks for clarifying @Soumyadeep Mandal
@Brant Schroeder @Fabienne Gerhard
did they change the requirements?
liked 5 ones, semems to be not working (or it's time shifted an i'll get it later......)
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Team-Playbook/ct-p/team-playbook
Seems like it's changed - but didn't work for me
@Brant Schroeder @Fabienne Gerhard @Deepanshu Natani @Soumyadeep Mandal
I diasabled adblocker, unliked the articles, refreshed, liked again now it worked
Gonna check this out thanks for sharing @Alexander Pappert
Well, as I have commented yesterday or the day before yesterday!(according to timeline)
It was not working! I have tried without AdBlock! and used freshly installed browser other badges worked but not trending teams but I'll keep on trying!
ok! So I liked all the articles from trending teams now I got the badge! 🤣
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.