I'm having an issue with my board where some animated gifs will preview and can be set as covers, but others won't preview and can't be set as covers. Here is my board:
https://trello.com/b/qG44jv8L/soul-saga-public-roadmap
You'll see there are a lot of animated gifs working as expected.
However this card has an animated gif that will not preview:
https://trello.com/c/LZqHd6nj/86-airship-exploration-41
Any idea what is wrong with this gif that it can't preview? It's size is less than some others that are previewing. I can't see a logical pattern as to why some work and others don't.
Not experienced it, have put GIF image of the red amber green flashing traffic light on my board and it worked flashing so running unlike say for comparison, facebook, where you have to click on the image to activate.Might be the image.
Hi @disastercake ,
So, I checked all the gifs on your board and I think I have found the reason why the gifs are not working!
Well, the problem was with the *.gif files! You have to convert those *.gifs or resize by at least 1 pixel!
The architecture/codec by which the gifs are made was making the problem!
Or you can use a different gif!
Always try to use medium/large resolution image/gif and the small file size as possible!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.