I've been using Trello for a while, all while asking questions on Atlassian Community from what I understand as a member of the community without having an Atlassian account. Last night I had a question and it seems I somehow was under the impression I needed to create an account with Atlassian to do this, so I did.
Since signing up last night, I can no longer simply log on to Trello, without it taking me to Atlassian to log on through them. I do not use any other Atlassian service, and don't want my Trello account being linked. When I went to delete my Atlassian account, it says it is going to delete all of my boards. How can this happen? I was working with Trello without an Atlassian account just fine before last night. Now that I felt tricked into setting up an account I must keep that account or they will delete everything I have been doing the past year? I'm not sure how I allowed this to happen.