I would like the board member watch only specific cards and lists? because right now the board members can see all cards and lists there either is related to them or not.
Please advise.
Hi @waleed Elerksosy ,
Welcome to the community!
Basically, a member can view all the cards and copy them! You can't restrict them from view if they are a member of a board!
Make a new board and copy the cards that you want to show other members and add them as a member of the new board!
Hey @waleed Elerksosy , I'll add onto @Soumyadeep Mandal 's answer. A solution like he said would be to create two boards (say board A and , and then give the board members access to one of them (board A), and have the other board (board mirror only the cards you want to show onto board A. A way to mirror this would be the mirror power up, by the company I work for, Unito . Here's a page that might give you more information on how this can help, let me know if this solves the issue, or if theres any other way I can help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.