Hi,
I have a custom field which is a dropdown list of numbers that acts as a counter for how many sessions out of a block of 12 sessions a particular client has used.
When I update this each week, I don't get very detailed information in the activity log - just "this field was updated on X date" - but it doesn't tell me what number it was updated to and from.
Is there anyway to get the activity log to include this information?
Also, I'd like to work out a way to automate this number changing each week - i.e. I know that ALL clients will use at least one session each week so it would help me if this update could be automated weekly and I only had to go in and manually change the session number for those that had used more than one session.
If anyone has any advice that would be much appreciated, or if you have any suggestions for an alternative way to track this information that could also be helpful. The other info that is captured on each card is their start date, upcoming payment date and their plan details - how much they've paid for how many sessions etc.
Cheers!