Hello Community,
I have never used JCMA (Jira Cloud Migration Assistant) to migrate/consolidate Jira projects from Jira Server to Jira Cloud, but I have heard that JCMA has still some issues/drawbacks due to which the migration/consolidation of Jira projects lacks consistency of migrated data, and people are not willing to still use it for the process.
So, I was wondering to create an open place here to discuss experiences of the community members that have faced any such data migration issues/problems/drawbacks and how did they resolve it? The purpose is to learn about these problems and their solutions from each other, so that we all can use JCMA successfully for this in-demand and important use case.
It would also be great if you someone could also share the high level end-to-end process that you have followed to make sure that JCMA migrates/consolidates Jira projects from Jira Server to Jira Cloud, successfully.
So, you are all welcomed to share your JCMA experience here in comments.......