Sempre fiz esse tipo de configuração, mas agora só aparecem os times como opção. Porém preciso mover um quadro para "pessoal'. Onde foi parar a configuração?
Hi @Juliana Sell do Vale Pereira ,
Welcome to the community!
So you can create a team where only you will be an admin and only member of that team!
If you already have a board on a different team move that board to this new team and now when you want to create a fully personal bord you and create it under your personal team!
But I don't want to have the ownership of this board. I've created it, but now I'm transfering it to other user (giving him admin and leaving the board myself). I'd like to put it as "personal" (no team) so he can truly own it. Is it not posible anymore??
Well tell the user to create a team and you make him the admin of the board then he will transfer it to that user's personal team following the same procedure I have told on last answer!
So it's official: Trello removed an important feature. Well... thanks for your answers!
Trello hasn't removed any features they made teams default!
Olá @Juliana Sell do Vale Pereira
Estou com o mesmo problema, você achou uma solução?
Hi @Rhayssa Godoi ,
when you open a board you will able to see on the top left-hand corner a Personal button click on it then you will able to add to a team or create a team!
É que eu não queria um quadro realmente PESSOAL, não criar uma equipe só para mim
Mas muito Obrigada!
@Rhayssa Godoi ,
You can create a personal Team too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.