Hello, I'm struggling to get this to work. Trying to set up a checklist "Status" which shows a repeating task every x months. In this case informing customers in construction project of the projectstatus every 2 months (checklist item named "Send SMS").
when checklist "Status" is completed in a card by anyone, set due in 2 months, move the card to the bottom of the list, and add item "Send SMS" to checklist "{checklistname}"
The idea is when someone checks "New SMS" another "New SMS" is created with due date 2 months ahead but it doesn't work more than one time and command log shows possible loop detected. How can I solve this?
As a bonus question, I'd also like to rename the checked "New SMS" to "New SMS - Sent {date} by {initials of the one who checked it} but I can't figure out how to do it and what the correct syntax is.
Thanks for reading, hoping this is possible with Trello Business Class