Hello,
I have a lot of cards in my archive which I want to delete all at once. Is there a way to do this?
Hi @Michelle
Look at this post:
https://help.trello.com/article/795-archiving-and-deleting-cards#:~:text=Click%20the%20card%20to%20open,this%20requires%20a%20confirmation%20click.
Regards
Hello Vero,
Yes but this is an instruction to delete 1 card. I would like to delete all my archived cards at once and not each of them seperate because it will take me a long time.
Is there an option to erase your entire archive?
@Michelle if you have access to Butler, you could maybe us this? And create a rule that it would permanently delete Archived cards after 1 month, for example.
If you dont have a legit reason for delete, you may wish to keep them there in the archive incase you have a dispute about who said or did what, which can happen in the future when you dont know.I've a number of cases that have gone to court, and some that are still to go ... I'm not in legal, I'm in construction, but being able to even prove that you did work etc so the judge confirms you should be paid ... you may wish to just leave them there.
Hello dean,
I already tried that but butler does not allow to erase cards
I just use it as my own task app. I do not use it with clients.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.