I accidentally assigned a board to a team I work with, how can I revert that setting? There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to remove that team from the board - other than creating a new team.
All boards will need to be part of a Team - which will be renamed to Workspace.
https://help.trello.com/article/1241-why-cant-i-create-a-board-outside-of-a-team-anymore
Thanks for the clarification. I have shared individual boards with individual members in the past. That sort of breaks the entire concept for me...
Nothing changes as far as that goes. You can still share individual boards with individual members. The only change is the board has to be in a Workspace (currently called Team). Everything else about your workflow would remain the same. When you add someone directly to a board, they cannot see other boards in the Workspace/team.
Gotcha! Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.