Hi
I'm trying to connect fisheye to a subersion file repository that is located on another server than the fisheye installation. The setup is like this:
Server1: Fisheye
Server2: File server with subversion file repository
I've tried to enter in SVN URL:
file:\\\Server2\Folder\Folder with spaces\svn\MyRepo
and I get the following error:
------------------------------------------------------------
Unable to get info for the repository root for CommonServiceTool
svn: E155007: 'C:\Atlassian\fecru-3.4.4\bin\file:\fs01\EAB\Uppdrag\Pagaende\1160 - Husqvarna Common Service Tool\Versionshantering\svn\CommonServiceTool' is not a working copy
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:64)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:51)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc17.db.SVNWCDb.parseDir(SVNWCDb.java:1938)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc17.db.SVNWCDb.obtainWcRoot(SVNWCDb.java:6245)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc17.db.SVNWCDb.readInfo(SVNWCDb.java:3531)
Unable to get Repository Root URL for CommonServiceTool:file:\\\fs01\EAB\Uppdrag\Pagaende\1160 - Husqvarna Common Service Tool\Versionshantering\svn\CommonServiceTool/
------------------------------------------------------------
I've also tried:
file:///Server2/Folder/Folder with spaces/svn/MyRepo
and I get the following error:
------------------------------------------------------------
Unable to get info for the repository root for CommonServiceTool
svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///fs01/EAB/Uppdrag/Pagaende/1160%20-%20Husqvarna%20Common%20Service%20Tool/Versionshantering/svn/CommonServiceTool'
svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///fs01/EAB/Uppdrag/Pagaende/1160%20-%20Husqvarna%20Common%20Service%20Tool/Versionshantering/svn/CommonServiceTool'
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:64)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:51)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.fs.FSRepository.openRepository(FSRepository.java:796)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.fs.FSRepository.getLatestRevision(FSRepository.java:121)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.ng.SvnNgRepositoryAccess.getRevisionNumber(SvnNgRepositoryAccess.java:118)
Unable to get Repository Root URL for CommonServiceTool:file:///fs01/EAB/Uppdrag/Pagaende/1160 - Husqvarna Common Service Tool/Versionshantering/svn/CommonServiceTool/
------------------------------------------------------------
And quite a large amount of versions on these, but I get the same error messages.
Can you help?
Best regards