In the app I have hidden checked items in checklists, but the next time I enter these are shown again. This was not the case before I think.
Is this a bug, or is there a standard setting I can use to keep them hidden once I've selected to hide them?
Hi Henrik,
Hm, that behavior may differ depending on the platform.
Can you tell me where you're experiencing this behavior currently please? Is this the web version of Trello or possibly one of the mobile apps?
Hi Garrett,
On both my laptop (Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome v87.0) and iPhone 8 (v14.2).
As long as I have the site/app open, it keeps them hidden, and a while after, but an hour or so later when I go back they are visible again. I do not log out between the sessions.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll confirm the expected behavior with our teams and update shortly.
Hey Henrik,
I heard back from the team on this behavior. Here's how that is expected to work:
I did some testing on my end and I found these all to be working as expected. However, if you're still running into trouble and not experiencing the same thing, shoot us an email over at https://trello.com/contact and we can take a closer look!
Hi,
When is this going to be fixed?
It was first reported almost 3 months ago. As requested I sent the issue to the email address as instructed, and did everything they asked me to, but the bug is still unresolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.