I have read over 20 articles, I kept track, but still have not received the reading rainbow challenge. Is there a certain article type I need to be reading?
No, it is also not working for me. There is another report here in the group that it possibly is not yet working.
also not working forme
maybe we read too fast
It's not working for me either I was wondering how this would count...
Fast reader - slow reader - people who read between the lines...
Worked for me.
It seems to work now.
I do not know if I am allowed to tell how it worked (in case not, please delete my post) but a hint is available in Slack channel - so I will reverse the sentence with the solution.In case you want to have the full "reading rainbow experience" and further try by yourself rest assured: it works
Solution: (text is reversed to not spoiler anything for those who want to try further on their own)... tub ,yad elgnis a no gnidaer eht fo lla od ton od :tniH .ysae os ton ti ekam ot timil etar a si erehT
What an innovative way!
Worked 🌈
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.