Hi.
I am thinking of signing the Business Class account, which, according to Trello, is charged per team member.
In my research, I was able to verify in some responses from this community that, in order to reduce costs, the following model can be implemented.
Example: Create a TEAM with 01 member only (with Business Class account) and insert the other employees as GUESTS.
Thus, only the team member would sign the Business Class account, giving guests the right to collaborate normally on the board, with the advantages of the business class account.
This fact caused me to be surprised, since we would only have one TEAM MEMBER (with a business class account) and several EMPLOYEES (with basic accounts)
So, I ask for help in the following responses:
Does Trello allow this model given as an example above?
If so, would GUESTS have the same rights as I (Business Class)?
I thank you for any manifestation.