I'm pretty sure there used to be a checkmark box on the Trello add-in for Outlook (https://help.trello.com/article/1075-outlook-add-in) where I could choose whether or not to include email attachments but I don't see the option anymore so I am losing files!! Please help.
In the past I have used the email-to-board feature:
- I read an email in Outlook and decide it needs to be sent to Trello.
- I forward the email to Trello. This creates a card in a designated list.
- I then open Trello and sort the card into the list the card belongs in.
But I want to reduce time spent reading emails and sorting cards by using the Trello add-in to create cards. With the Trello add-in there is one less step:
- I receive an email in Outlook and decide it needs to be sent to Trello.
- I create a card on Trello in the list the card belongs in.
When I use the Trello add-in to send my emails to Trello though, it does not include the attachment in the card.