Hello, I can't seem to find "more" in this board to be able to delete it, remove myself from it, or change the name...am I missing something here?
I'm not the admin...
Hi @Jessie Upp
Read this post
https://help.trello.com/article/804-leaving-a-board-in-trello
Regards
Thank you, Vero. This should explain it, but I'm having a hard time trying to apply this to my situation. I'm not the admin.
"To leave a board in Trello, open the board menu on the right side of the board, click "More" and choose "Leave Board".
-- I'm not seeing "more"
and I'm not the admin...
Can you support me further on this?
you could place a screenshot to know what you see exactly
But another option, is that you follow the board, and it would be as simple as not following it anymore
Thanks for helping me try to figure this out!
I don’t see “more” to unfollow, delete it, remove myself from it, or change the name...
I do have "more" on my other boards, FYI.
"More" is missing from my ipad and iphone but not on my laptop
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.