It's Wednesday, aka the day we welcome some of the thousands of folks who joined the community this week. I will tag a few of you in the comments, but I'm waving at all of you! 👋🏻
I'm from L.A. so this topic was inevitable: What celebrity close encounters have you had?
I've had many celebrity encounters over the years but in true Angeleno fashion, I generally tend to play it cool. Except I got to unleash my inner fangirl at the Hamilton stage door in 2016.
The night I was there, Jerry Springer, Blair Underwood, and Kim and Kanye were all in the audience, and at the stage door afterward I got my program signed by some of the actors. Lin-Manuel Miranda called me "sweetheart" and I will cherish that moment forever.
Here I am at the stage door looking very happy with Leslie Odom Jr. in the background, and I think the fan in front of me who I was chatting with that night is also a mildly famous author.

So tell us: what celebrities have you spotted out in the wild?