We are an average size creative agency that runs out of a corporate real estate head office. We deal with hundreds of big and marketing small jobs logged from our real estate agents across the country. Somedays we get 100 jobs logged a day. So communication is vital.
I want to know if it is possible, every time a designer picks up a job to start work on it, is there a way that an automated email can get trigged back to the real estate agent who sent it in.. something along the lines of “Your job is currently being worked on by the team etc etc” just so that our lines of communication are great. I just don’t want to stop the work flow for our designers and have them typing emails every time to agents.
I was hoping maybe there was a Powerup for this? We are on the Business Suite plan at the moment if that helps.
If advice would help.