I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I really need to retry this again with this account someone invited me here in trello but this happened. And I really need this same account as well
It's a bit buried, but go to id.atlassian.com, click on your profile icon, to get a menu option for "account settings". In there, hit "account preferences" and you'll find "delete account"
been there, now it says "
Your account can't be deleted because:
"what do I do?
according to this logic, the only way to delete an account is by creating a fake gmail account, pass all atlassian credentials to it, and forget about it..Actually you cannot delete an account...
No, you can also shut down the systems your account is responsible for, then you'll be able to delete it without a dummy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.