Hi, I have got a new Macbook and am having trouble setting up Sourcetree to work properly.
I have added an account with host set to "Azure DevOps" and it seems to connect correctly and in the Remote side of the app I can see all my repositories. However when I try and clone any of them I get the error "This is not a valid source path / URL"
If I click on the error to get more details I get the below.
real URL is https://spsproduks1.vssps.visualstudio.com/_signin?realm=dev.azure.com&reply_to=https%3A%2F%2Fdev.azure.com%2FCompanyLtd%2FSavant%2520Systems%2F_git%2FSavant-Barco_Sound_Room%3Fcmd%3Dcapabilities&redirect=1&hid=018d4360-8d50-47f5-acda-76c848f813b1&context=eyJodCI6MiwiaGlkIjoiNzc1ODM3OGEtOTZiNi00NTUyLWEyNDUtMjZjYmNjYmU2OWQ4IiwicXMiOnt9LCJyciI6IiIsInZoIjoiIiwiY3YiOiIiLCJjcyI6IiJ90#ctx=eyJTaWduSW5Db29raWVEb21haW5zIjpbImh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4ubWljcm9zb2Z0b25saW5lLmNvbSIsImh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4ubWljcm9zb2Z0b25saW5lLmNvbSJdfQ2real URL is https://spsproduks1.vssps.visualstudio.com/_signin?realm=dev.azure.com&reply_to=https%3A%2F%2Fdev.azure.com%2FCompanyLtd%2FSavant%2520Systems%2F_git%2FSavant-Barco_Sound_Room%3Fcmd%3Dcapabilities&redirect=1&hid=018d4360-8d50-47f5-acda-76c848f813b1&context=eyJodCI6MiwiaGlkIjoiNzc1ODM3OGEtOTZiNi00NTUyLWEyNDUtMjZjYmNjYmU2OWQ4IiwicXMiOnt9LCJyciI6IiIsInZoIjoiIiwiY3YiOiIiLCJjcyI6IiJ90#ctx=eyJTaWduSW5Db29raWVEb21haW5zIjpbImh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4ubWljcm9zb2Z0b25saW5lLmNvbSIsImh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4ubWljcm9zb2Z0b25saW5lLmNvbSJdfQ2abort: 'https://dev.azure.com/CompanyLtd/Savant%20Systems/_git/Savant-Barco_Sound_Room' does not appear to be an hg repository:---%<--- (text/html; charset=utf-8) <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> <html lang="en-US"><head><title> Azure DevOps Services | Sign In </title><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=11; IE=10; IE=9; IE=8" /> <link rel="SHORTCUT ICON" href="/favicon.ico"/> <link data-bundlelength="508967" data-bundlename="commoncss" data-highcontrast="/_static/tfs/M177_20201103.2/_cssbundles/HighContrast/vss-bundle-commoncss-vbprQZmxiRGQT6OOu7QI7gB_rewyS40Ce_ulm1Fh3rQQ=" data-includedstyles="jQueryUI-Modified;Core;Splitter;PivotView" href="/_static/tfs/M177_20201103.2/_cssbundles/Default/vss-bundle-commoncss-v18eOGnLpZpVm7mtRF63HJdB9wzrq2LZpAxko9qNRfdY=" rel="stylesheet" /><link data-bundlelength="116298" data-bundlename="viewcss" data-highcontrast="/_static/tfs/M177_20201103.2/_cssbundles/HighContrast/vss-bundle-viewcss-vEVbIBXjzIJjwNr9KLU5WDHxT9Mx0Vzbs0OoptSmlcL0=" data-includedstyles="VSS.Controls" hre---%<---!fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://dev.azure.com/CompanyLtd/Savant%20Systems/_git/Savant-Barco_Sound_Room/'fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://dev.azure.com/CompanyLtd/Savant%20Systems/_git/Savant-Barco_Sound_Room/'fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://dev.azure.com/CompanyLtd/Savant%20Systems/_git/Savant-Barco_Sound_Room/'fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://dev.azure.com/CompanyLtd/Savant%20Systems/_git/Savant-Barco_Sound_Room/'
real URL is https://spsproduks1.vssps.visualstudio.com/_signin?realm=dev.azure.com&reply_to=https%3A%2F%2Fdev.azure.com%2FCompanyLtd%2FSavant%2520Systems%2F_git%2FSavant-Barco_Sound_Room%3Fcmd%3Dcapabilities&redirect=1&hid=018d4360-8d50-47f5-acda-76c848f813b1&context=eyJodCI6MiwiaGlkIjoiNzc1ODM3OGEtOTZiNi00NTUyLWEyNDUtMjZjYmNjYmU2OWQ4IiwicXMiOnt9LCJyciI6IiIsInZoIjoiIiwiY3YiOiIiLCJjcyI6IiJ90#ctx=eyJTaWduSW5Db29raWVEb21haW5zIjpbImh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4ubWljcm9zb2Z0b25saW5lLmNvbSIsImh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4ubWljcm9zb2Z0b25saW5lLmNvbSJdfQ2
abort: 'https://dev.azure.com/CompanyLtd/Savant%20Systems/_git/Savant-Barco_Sound_Room' does not appear to be an hg repository:
---%<--- (text/html; charset=utf-8)
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html lang="en-US">
<head><title>
Azure DevOps Services | Sign In
</title><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=11; IE=10; IE=9; IE=8" />
<link rel="SHORTCUT ICON" href="/favicon.ico"/>
<link data-bundlelength="508967" data-bundlename="commoncss" data-highcontrast="/_static/tfs/M177_20201103.2/_cssbundles/HighContrast/vss-bundle-commoncss-vbprQZmxiRGQT6OOu7QI7gB_rewyS40Ce_ulm1Fh3rQQ=" data-includedstyles="jQueryUI-Modified;Core;Splitter;PivotView" href="/_static/tfs/M177_20201103.2/_cssbundles/Default/vss-bundle-commoncss-v18eOGnLpZpVm7mtRF63HJdB9wzrq2LZpAxko9qNRfdY=" rel="stylesheet" />
<link data-bundlelength="116298" data-bundlename="viewcss" data-highcontrast="/_static/tfs/M177_20201103.2/_cssbundles/HighContrast/vss-bundle-viewcss-vEVbIBXjzIJjwNr9KLU5WDHxT9Mx0Vzbs0OoptSmlcL0=" data-includedstyles="VSS.Controls" hre
---%<---
!
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://dev.azure.com/CompanyLtd/Savant%20Systems/_git/Savant-Barco_Sound_Room/'
In case it helps others I managed to get it working after manually running a git clone command from terminal, example below. I have changes the URL so it's not my actual one.
git clone https://CompanyLtd@dev.azure.com/QuestEndLtd/Savant Systems/_git/Savant-Barco_Sound_Room
Now when I try and Clone a remote repository in the SourceTree app it works as expected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.