Hello. I am not able to see the list of my many Trello boards.
Hey there! Trello is unresponsive/slow at the moment for several users, but they're working on it! You can keep up with the status here: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
This is really rare, and I've only seen this happen a couple of times in all my years with Trello, and they usually get it back up really quickly!
Investigating - We've noticed that Trello is responding slowly. This will be present in both the web and mobile apps.Our engineering team is actively investigating this incident and working to bring Trello back up to speed as quickly as possible.We'll keep you posted with further updates on this page.
Am having the same problem. Looks like its a system crash...
Was there any lost of data?
I can't tell if I've lost any data as I can't access my boards. I'm sure Trello has a state of the art database with automatic backups.
I'm sure it'll be fixed later today. Fingers crossed.
I haven't ever seen a loss of data when there's an outage, so I wouldn't expect it to happen this time either.
Firewall blocking DNS from functing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.