Hello:
I tried logging in to Trello today and get a message that my boards are private. These are my boards, how can I not have access to them, and how to i get them back?
Trello is down. I can't acces my boards either.
Investigating - We've noticed that Trello is responding slowly. This will be present in both the web and mobile apps.Our engineering team is actively investigating this incident and working to bring Trello back up to speed as quickly as possible.We'll keep you posted with further updates on this page.
I can't access mine either.
Same here complete slow down plus inability to connect
Send an update via email.
Mobile apps are not syncing
Trello is down at the moment but you can follow updates here! https://trello.status.atlassian.com/ They're usually pretty fast about getting it resolved, and this doesn't happen too often!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.