Is Trello down this morning? We can't access it…
Hi @MC ,
from the Trello status page, it looks like there was an outage earlier today but it is now resolved : https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Trello might still be a bit slow until it is fully resolved.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
It certainly isn't working for me right now at 9 a.m. Eastern Standard Time
Many people are posting that it is not working for them. It is not just being slow for me, I cannot access my board at all.
Yes actually looks down to me too. I'd suggest following the status page to see when this is resolved.
It's more than slowness for me and I guess others. I see a "Page Not Found" page when attempting to access the site.
The same with my board.
@MC and @Sarah Morris it's still down - you can follow updates here: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Usually they're pretty fast about getting Trello back up when it's down, so I would expect it to be functioning again soon!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.