Our team is not able to load the Trello boards.
We are also down so likely a system outage.
same issue for me
I am having this issue as well. My board won't load, and sometimes gives me an error message as if I do not have access to it.
Same here! But the status website only says it is "running slow"
same for us
We also can not get to boards.
Cannot load trello How do I contact support?
Still not able to load on our end...
Same issue here. Not able to load the Boards
same issue on my side ...
Do you have a link to the status site?
It seems Trello is down. What now?
@Siv Elisabeth Bjerke https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Same issue here.
Investigating - We've noticed that Trello is responding slowly. This will be present in both the web and mobile apps.Our engineering team is actively investigating this incident and working to bring Trello back up to speed as quickly as possible.We'll keep you posted with further updates on this page.
I have yet to find an easy way to do that, still searching but let me know if anyone finds a way!
Only thing I found was this: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
I wonder when we will get an update
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.