I am from the Mother City (Cape Town, South Africa), during my free time I enjoy outdoor activities, such as Mountain Climbing, Hiking, Surfing and braaiing (barbeque).
I am a C# Software engineer at SovTech, I feel blessed living Cape Town because it is so beautiful. Don't take my words for it though, here is a photo, you decided:

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” by Hunter S. Thompson, is my favorite quote.
The reason form my involvement in answering community questions is purely selfish, helping people makes me feel good and improves my understanding of different topic.
Noob here sorry, but I am excited to join your community, thank you.
Adios, Sincerely,
(don) Pablo