Question to Atlasssian team: when do you anticipate to add the color picker functionality to customize labels/cards?
I understand, there is no such a feature for now and there are lots of similar tickets. So far, I see the only possible way to solve this issue is to keep stalking Atlassians to make it work finally. This does not seem to be a complicated feature hard to implement but the total ignorance of the Trello user community which requires this feature for years. Quite blindness approach keeping in mind that Notion and other pretty cool things are already on the market competing strong with Trello.
The only obstacle I could imagine that due to this changing it may require more resources to store all this stuff on the servers. If so and you don't wanna invest into the feature, at least, please do the following:
1) Enhance the basic set of colors at least twice.
2) Update the existing colors to something more fresh. The current colors are dull. You may consider using flat ui colors palette like this one: https://flatuicolors.com/palette/defo
Looking forward to your reply.