First of all congrats to this awesome event!
Sorry that I had to leave early (work was waiting) any chance seeing the recordings?
Hello, I am new here (Atlassian Community Manager of an Austrian-Germany firm) and would also be very interested to see the recordings 👍
Hello Fabienne,
thank you very much, we are glad you liked it.
Work in progress. Expect the presentations online tomorrow, the "best of" reel from the sessions will take a while.
Working on the event documentation here (slides are already online): https://aug-bb.atlassian.net/l/c/10WfMKrY
And if you want to be notified about the videos as they come online, subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2u9OXs76GE9HvN6JZIGuOw
And we will post it here, when we are done :-).
Thank you again and see you around
Best Regards
Joerg
Thank you so much! It was really great 👏
Super interesting presentations and new input for this new way. Pretty sure I'm not the only one who sees it like this.
I will subscribe righty away
Hello Enrique,
thank you. S. my answer to Fabienne below.
Hello. Link to the Playlist with the presentations from Leaving Serverland: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLhr0EfHCB0dYh_HdW2beKhpSEFUplVtK
Thanks @Joerg Mueller-Kindt!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.